• Smoking - All of our cabins are non-smoking. There will be a $250 cleaning charge if smoking occurs inside the cabin. Smoking is allowed on deck. Any Guest smoking inside the property will subject entire group to expedited eviction with no refund of any kind. In addition to the smoking fee, any damages as a result of smoking (i.e. burns, deodorizing or additional housekeeping required, etc) will be charged to the credit card on file.
• Pets - We try to keep our cabins as clean and free from allergies as we can, so pets are only allowed at designated cabins. Any guest with a pet in a non-designated pet friendly cabin will be charged a pet fee along with any damages that occur.
• Check in - Any time after 3:00 pm.
• Check out - By 11:00 am.
• Cancellation - We ask two weeks' notice for cancellation. We do not take cancellations by email so please call us instead.
• Payment - We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and cash.
• Occupancy - We have limits on numbers of people staying in our cabins. These limits are set to comply with the fire marshall's codes and the health department codes. Please do not exceed the limits since that could cost us our business license. At the cabins on the Blood Mountain property, the limit is 6 total, but no more than 4 adults. Anyone age 13 or older is considered an adult for this purpose.
• Minimum stay - Most cabins require a two night rental. However, if we have cabins available, we will happily accommodate a one night stay, so please call us as early as two days before you plan to visit or stop by, because we do accept walk-ins!
All major holidays and the month of October require a three night minimum. However, if we have availability a few days prior we will consider a shorter length of stay, so please give us a call.
• Quiet time - We ask that you observe quiet time after 10:00 pm.
• Firewood - Most of the time, we will have bundles of firewood for sale to guests. If you want to bring your own wood, please limit it to hardwoods. Please do not bring axes or saws to try to collect wood on the property.
Wood Fires in Grills are strictly prohibited and you will be charged $100 to replace the grill due to burnt holes in the bottom of the grill.
Television: All of our on-site properties are equipped with one television with Directv. We cannot guarantee against service problems of equipment, satellite reception, programs, channels, or events. No refunds will be given for satellites under repair, or for the temporary loss of satellite (In the mountains lost reception is common) We will make every effort to have repairs made as soon as we are notified.
• Store - Our store is open most days from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. We do not sell many grocery items.